It IS a great bird book - dd wanted to cut it up!! She wanted the bird pictures for a project she is doing. I told her no and found a bird food catalogue for her to cut up instead.
The handwriting book is proving good too - all of them tried to copy a poem out of it, just to see if they could write like that!
I'm intrigued by that bird book! I tend to snatch up every old bird book I can find, but I've never run into this one--who is the author/editor? It looks beautiful!
I love love love scrapstore! This reminds me I'm due a visit soon, particularly as the kids used loads of stuff during their craft spectacular this morning!
4 comments:
OMG! We have that bird book too! (one of many) it's rather good :)
It IS a great bird book - dd wanted to cut it up!! She wanted the bird pictures for a project she is doing. I told her no and found a bird food catalogue for her to cut up instead.
The handwriting book is proving good too - all of them tried to copy a poem out of it, just to see if they could write like that!
I'm intrigued by that bird book! I tend to snatch up every old bird book I can find, but I've never run into this one--who is the author/editor? It looks beautiful!
I love love love scrapstore! This reminds me I'm due a visit soon, particularly as the kids used loads of stuff during their craft spectacular this morning!
Post a Comment