Friday, 15 January 2010

body

The eagle eyed of you may have noticed that I have signed up for Creative Every Day 2010. I did sign up for this in 2009, but I didn't do as much as I wanted. A sparkly new year heralds a fresh start - and I am full of optimism - we can do this!

The theme for January is Body. There are lots of bodies in our house, adult ones, child ones, dog ones, pretend ones - a plethora of bodies.

So, let's begin, shall we?
Above: Super Bodies (it is a muscle suit, MB is not that fit in real life people!)


Blurry Baby Body - will he never keep still?


Dogs body (or is that my nickname?)


Artybody - deep in the creative process - he didn't even know this photo was being taken.


Lastly, Alien Robot Body.

And there you have it. Creative? A little bit may be. Watch this space, I have a grand plan....

3 comments:

Beverley Baird said...

It looks like a great household! And a very creative one!
Love your little alien too!
Take care - and happy creating!

Cloudberry said...

Love that little robot :)

ABCcreativity said...

i love that robot too. very creative!