2. EB's lack of fear - so what if that swimming pool is twice my depth and I cannot swim? I will throw myself in anyway, some kind soul will rescue me.
3. MB's camp goal scoring dance at football training. Other boys jump on each other, he gyrates like an extra from Saturday Night Fever.
4. OD's over emotional side - the only person I have ever seen cry over an adoption notice in Pets At Home "His owners couldn't look after him, and he's been left here all alone"she sobbed. This creature was a Chinese hamster and I would argue that he really didn't care where he was as long as it was warm and dry, with food and water.
5. The way they have all started calling Merlin Herman after EB accidentally called it this once at the weekend.
6. How much the elder three all dote on Shrek. He can vomit on them in technicolour and they will just smile and wipe it off. If any other sibling did this there would be fisticuffs.
7. OD's sleep talking - full conversations about the universe and she doesn't remember a word in the morning.
8. MB's mono-brow.
9. The constantly shifting-i-can't-keep-up-love/ hate relationship they all have with each other.
10. That they are mine, just for a little while.
3 comments:
Lovely post, my lot are bickering as I'm typing, you just reminded me that I do love them! For most of the reasons that you've stated.
Great blogpost. Me and dh went out last night on our own for the first time in ages and all we did was sit there talking about the kids and how much we love them lol!!
Hello
Bridget - I am going to look at this post every now and again to remind me that we do have good moments!
Emma - We do the same thing! On the rare occasion we do go out, we sit and gossip about the kids non stop. Sad but true!
Post a Comment