Next up we have cake making - this covers every thing. Writing, reading, maths, socialisation, you name it.
And what is this? Recorder playing with the use of the internet.
Bracelet making. This is Design and Technology, and a bit of art I suppose.
And this is puppet making. In our house this develops negotiating and peace keeping skills (for me anyway) because every one wants to make a different puppet, and they want to make it now, now, NOW!!!
This is actually to make me feel better, and so is probably of very little interest to any one else. Sorry.
5 comments:
I love your pics. It sounds like you are doing a great job HEing your kids.
I have been reading your blog since the beginning but not got round to commenting before. I love your blog. Its so open and honest.
I hope you feel better soon.
no, of interest to me. Though interested to see you're reading 'Our Island Story'. I snatched it up from the library when they got the recent reprint, all excited because I'd heard so much about it, forgetting the context it was writen in (childrens book, victorian era) and nearly through it out of the window in disgust at the lazy writing of it all.
mind you, I am the person, who when one of my kids tells me 'you're the best mummy in the world' frowns and replies 'yeah, but what's your frame of comparison for that?'
hm, the first few words I mean - no, it IS of interst to me!
Yes, I know what you mean about the text - when I read it out loud I think I sound like a condescending idiot.
There have been a few improvisations in our version - some words are just too out of date. It also makes the Romans sound like a lot of jolly hooray henrys and glosses over the brutality in a nice polite manner.
OD is into Enid Blyton at the moment though, so the Tally Ho! Spirit of it is right up her street.
Oh and thank you Emma - I read your blog too but haven't got round to adding the link.
Good luck with your move!
Post a Comment