i
He doesn't have a name yet. We got the pattern from Toys To Sew, a book that I've had for a few years and made hardly any thing from because I think it looks too hard.
Turns out, YAY, it wasn't too bad. Easy enough even for Mb to have a go at sewing (in spurts).
It was rather idyllic, as when Mb wasn't sewing he was reading a story to me, more to make sure I was entertained enough to finish rather than get up and be distracted by some thing else that needed doing.
Mb chose the colours, which for a seven year old are rather classy and understated, don't you think? He did have a rainbow of colours to choose from.
This is the first of many projects we've got lined up for the forecast rainy days. I hope they are all as successful and met with so much enthusiasm.
1 comment:
I love that sort of sit-still-and-listen bribery and corruption (especially when I have knitting needles). And you're right on the classy colour thing. Any second now his room is going to go all designer minimal.
Post a Comment