On playing with post office set:
"I can't remember, is it called a posterman or a composter?"
A few minutes later, he appeared naked from the waist down. He had been to to loo and hadn't been able to put his trousers back on. When I commented on his nakedness he replied:
"All postessmen have nudey bottoms."
:D
Whilst I'm washing up, he comes toddling into the kitchen, with a furrowed brow and a look of concentration.
Him: "What is it about?"
Me: "What is what about?"
Him: "Everything."
I paused to think, and he had skipped out the kitchen, happily relinquishing his burden of deep thought to me. I spent the next twenty minutes washing up, asking myself that question.
Current loo tunes (he has always sung on the loo from the day he was out of nappies):
"The sun has got his hat on" and "We will rock you."
He has come round to the idea that birthdays are a good thing, only a little too late as his was a couple of months ago. So he is trying to persuade us all that he is:
"A bit three but a lot four, so can I have a birthday?"
We visited a nearby charity shop, where he played happily with some toys on the floor whilst the rest of us picked some up some books. When it was time to leave, he got up without asking to buy any thing. On the way home in the car he announced:
"I liked that play area"
and finally:
"My toe is magic."
2 comments:
You will be able to look back on so many wonderful times by reading your own blog!
What a joy, I can hardly wait for my own wee one with magic toes. He's right you know. Those itty bitty munchable toes ARE magic :) Thank you for those written smiles. Take care.
Post a Comment