Cleared out the Boys Room
I donned gas mask and chemical war fare suit and went in. We got rid of 5 BAGS of toys that went to a lovely lady who fosters children. I found several half chewed biscuits down the side of MB's bed. I also found the skeleton of a tangerine in the bottom of a play box. Yuck. It is now pristine and shiny-clean.
Watched Richard Hammonds Blast Lab
And got very over excited when the car got knackered by the large water bomb.
Went back to the Local Museum
And found out that they have the mummy of an Egyptian 12 year old boy and a break down of what hieroglyphs mean so you can write out your own message. How did we miss that last time?
Nearly got thrown out of an art gallery
Because MB looked at some modern art and said really loudly "That's rubbish, I could do better than that." The curators face went purple.
Realised the EB has been chewing his school uniform
All his shirts and jumpers have moth-like holes in them on sleeves and collars. I have been wracking my brains trying to suss out what has been happening. He has been chewing them. Why?? My guilt ridden brain suggests it is stress. My DH says it is because he is more dog than boy.
Lost my hand bag, assumed it was stolen and then found it again.
In the cinema. I gave the cinema two days to find it and then canceled all cards, went to the library and spent an hour getting new cards, only for the cinema to call and say it had been found. Stupid me strikes again.
Knitting
Oh the knitting! I have started several projects including a new skinny scarf for me. Problem is I am so pants at it that I have to keep unraveling and starting all over again. What should take a couple of days is taking me a couple of months, I am that bad.
Other than that there has been the usual house maintenance (there are no aaa batteries, light bulbs or plasters in this house any where,) cooking, cleaning, washing, shouting, learning - please let there have been some learning - and some sleeping on occasions.
1 comment:
oo oo oo, we watched Richard Hammond too and loved it! We also stumbled across an obscure OU programme about geology, geography, and their effects on religion over the last 2000 yrs. I love OU!
my eldest chewed his school uniform cuffs and jumper cuffs too. He chews his finger nails till they bleed :( i'm hoping it's because he's a genus (humans have a tendency to put stuff in their mouth and suck and chew when thinking hard because of the suck-swallow-breath reflex) and not because he's so stressed he's going to explode.
Post a Comment