Saturday, 3 January 2009

New family members

We have some new additions. Allow me to introduce:

Tommy
The some -what camera shy Tufty
The bizarrely named Cutie-Nibbles
Now, nothing goes to plan in our house, ever. This includes the purchasing of Guinea Pigs. Initially I bought Tommy and Tufty. Then MB kicked off because the oldest two were claiming the Pigs as their own. Feeling guilty, I popped into the pet shop and bought Cutie Nibbles. Now, when I bought the other two I was told, Males are in the left hand run, Females in the right. When I go to get Cutie Nibbles however, a different member of staff tells me that, no, they are the other way round. We will just have to wait and see I suppose...

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Oops!!!

Lisa said...

Love the names & piggies! Ours love brussels - great cos I can't ofload them on anyone else. Fingers crossed

Lisa x

Sam said...

Could get interesting :-)

Ruth said...

They are very esy to sex actually - it is erm......obvious ( you can also google some websites with very graphic piccies of their rear ends lol so deciding if they are male or female should be fairly easy.) They breed like rabbits ( I ended up with 19 of them from one pair as a child)so time is of the essence.

kelly said...

Thank you for your comments, I will have a peek and let you all know the outcome shortly.