This took place on the way to the boys school this morning.
OD (to EB): You're going to marry Zoe, you luuuurve Zoe
EB (calmly): No, I don't
OD and MB: Yes you do! You luuuurve Zoe.
EB (still calm): No, I don't. Actually I love Ethan. (best friend of EB.)
Stunned silence from all people in car.
OD: But you can't love Ethan, he's a boy and so are you.
EB: I do. We're going to get married.
Further stunned silence
OD: But you can't marry a boy.
EB: Why not?
OD: Because your house will smell of chips!
Thankfully, we arrived at our destination and thus the conversation ended.
3 comments:
but I rather like the smell of chips!
ROFL Glad it was only the smell of chips that will cause any upset!!
Lisa x
I am more worried about why OD thinks boys smell of chips.
Post a Comment