Dressing up. Knights, Maidens, Wizards and a cute little Dragon Baby that would not let me take his picture.
Present making and parcel wrapping.
We made Nana a table runner with the children's artwork embroidered on - as inspired by Soulemama in her The Creative Family book. Have to say I wish I had remembered to take a picture of this before I wrapped it up, but I will once it has been opened...only 18 days to wait!
We extended the table runner idea into place mats - which I did manage to get a photo of:
It isn't the best picture because our light quality is not great at this time of year but you can get the idea.
Outside.
This isn't snow, it's ice. The frosts have come every night and with the temperature never making it above freezing, it's stayed all day.
Back inside for hot chocolate and The Santa Clause II.
Pondering how Shrek has learnt to say "I love you" to get himself out of any awkward situation. Eaten your brothers chocolate?......"I love you" with a winning smile stops him getting angry. Given the dog your bed pillow to snuggle on...."I love you." This time with with a serious face stops Mother from telling you off. Stuffed foam into the dvd player...yes, the same phrase again. Then bewilderment and upset when it doesn't have the desired effect with Mb when you drink his drink and steal his toys, and you're being chased round and round the house by aforementioned brother.
Carol singing tonight.
2 comments:
LOVE the spider webs....such a cool picture! You need to go hide under some thick blankets...looks so cold!!! xo
oh yes!! the frosted spider webs are gorgeous!!
lovely creative times...
:)
Post a Comment