Wednesday, 29 December 2010

christmas walking

We try, even at this time of year to get out for a little bit each day.

It burns off energy, stops the children causing too much damage in the house, and restores my sanity.

This above is the lake. You can (just) make out the tracks of three swans.


I think we are pretty lucky to live less than ten minutes away from this beautiful place. I think every one can find a good spot, you just have to take the time to look.


And no, I still haven't worked out what I am going to wear on New Years Eve.

2 comments:

Appleshoe said...

What a beautiful winter paradise. There is something magical about the winter frost nipping your nose and the satisfying crunch of snow underfoot. Take care.

affectioknit said...

Lovely - we try to get out every day as well - 'course we have Jack to help us with that - but today will be difficult with this wind and snow...still...