Is it weird that we are in our third month of living here and this was the first time I'd walked the track that links us to the road? I think I can blame that there was too much to be done in the immediate area for me to even contemplate what lay further afield.
Od recently commented that "It takes us a long to get to the end of the track as it used to take us to get to our nearest shop" and she's right!
We set off, some with bikes, some with just the two feet we had, some getting big brothers to carry (and occasionally take a rest on) our trikes.
We said "helloooooo" to the neighbours:
I find sheep faces so friendly, and they are very nippy. Even one with a limp can out run an eight year old boy.
Do you notice the constantly change in colour of my photos? This is not haphazard editing, but a result of crazy clouds being chased across the sky by unseen demons. One minute it's sunny, the next so overcast you think you should have worn a waterproof.
It was good to get outside, even if only for an hour and feel the (brisk) wind in your hair, and take several deep, fresh breaths.
Then in, for cups of tea, sweet pizza (more on this later) and some Draughts.
1 comment:
lovely photos. :)
i want to hear more about sweet pizza. ;)
Post a Comment