Today was a street dance workshop.
Today about twenty five children aged from 2 to fifteen years descended on a local hall to learn from an expert.
The music was loud, the instructor bemused to see teenagers line up for dance instruction beside a toddler without even blinking. (This is home ed land....this is how we roll - yes, yes...ok....too much street music for me obviously.)
It was the most entertaining two hours I've experienced in a long time. Just watching the kids learn the moves and most importantly, develop the pout, was so fun.
They all loved it, all learnt some thing about working together and most importantly, they learnt the six step.
2 comments:
Coooool! I would have been lining up too :-)
And since I had littlest boy spinning around on the floor today, like a mad thing, showing me his moves, I shall see what he makes of the six step!
So fun!!
I'll have to check out the six step!
Post a Comment