For as long as the weather holds out, I plan to get as many of these days in as possible.

Which means very little words from me, but lots of autumnal pictures.

This looks like the perfect warren hole - and some thing was living down there, but we're not sure what.
Shrek is getting ever more independent (and this is a footpath - once a railway - so don't worry about him getting squished!)
We sailed little boats on this stream, and Eb reminisced about paddling in the Summer.The weather is due to become very windy and rainy over the next few days, but I'm not worried...I have been squirreling things away over the past six months for this very season of bad weather, so lots of things to do.
That said, any inspiration is always welcome in the comments section!
2 comments:
OH my gosh, that warren/tree hole! that would be the PERFECT Peter Rabbit home except they were on sandy soil, in an oak tree I think?
Gorgeous pics :D
Beautiful pictures. Thanks for letting folk see them.
Post a Comment