Sunday, 24 October 2010

brain dump

The internet is a great and wonderful thing. There are literally MILLIONS of sites out there to inspire, challenge and enjoy.

I often come across sites, and I bookmark them. Some times I remember to go back to them, and sometimes I don't. Sometimes my computer crashes and I am left with no bookmarks and a whole lot of stress.

This is what happened to me so I made my very own brain dump out there in cyberland. It isn't pretty, but I do find it useful.

I give you...places and things.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Very useful! I like your comments on each link - helps to get an idea about the site. I've added it to my reader now :-)

I must sort my links out...someday soon!

Sam x

P.S. Word verification was "unbrain" - what are they trying to say??? ;-)

Grit said...

thank you for this! i sometimes use your science links; if you come across any place that makes long multiplication the funniest thing on planet earth, please let us know!