I let Shrek eat paint - turns out he likes orange the best.
There have been kitchen floor tea parties:
There has been some intense King Arthur playing (look at Eb's face - what is going on in his head, I wonder. Probably best not to know.)
There was some much needed Sporting Jedi time outside:
So, after my slightly depressed birthday outburst, things are back to their happy normal. Phew.
1 comment:
What a fun day! Must try some orange paint. ;)
Thanks for letting me know that the Why Love Matters book arrived. I'd expected it to get there much sooner than that as I posted it first class over a week and a half ago, but at least Royal Mail got it to you in the end! Hope you enjoy it. :)
Also, we have a new giveaway at sunnydaytodaymama starting tomorrow if you'd like to call by and enter. :)
Post a Comment