Monday, 8 February 2010

It's all new to me....a giveaway of sorts

My blog is quite personal. It's a record of what we do, which I can look back on. When my PC died last year, my blog was pretty much the only source of photos and memories, save for a few I had backed up (not nearly as much as I should have and yes I have learnt my lesson.)

It's lovely that people read it, identify with what I am saying or offer some advice. This to me is an added bonus. I would blog anyway, even if it was only me reading it. Which is why I am not one for launching competitions, doing reviews or any thing that requires lots of organisation or complicated-ness.

BUT

I have been really lucky in real life with some rather lovely things happening to us, and I have also won not one but two online giveaways recently from fellow Bloggers. One from SunnyTodayMama and one from Playing By the Book. I believe that the universe is trying to tell me something, and that something is to Pay It Forward.

Here are the rules: (as copied from Zoe)

If you would like to receive a surprise gift;

  • Leave a comment on this post. If more than 3 of you leave a comment then I’ll select 3 people randomly at the end of the week.
  • I’ll then send out a small surprise package to you, wherever you are in this world :-)
  • Once you have received the gift, pay it forward to three more people. This is the only “rule” of the game.

  • I think you need a blog ideally, but if you don't have one then leave a comment anyway and I will work some thing out.

    5 comments:

    Playing by the book said...

    Hi Kelly (no this isn't me trying to get in on the act of your giveaway!) Just wanted to let you know that your post on houses and homes is finally up over on Playing by the book - thanks again for contributing :-)

    Sam said...

    I'll join in. Sharing the love :-)

    kelly said...

    Phew. Thanks Sam, I was starting to panic :)

    slim pickins said...

    don't panic!!! i'll join in as well...thank you for visiting my blog - i'm gonna have a look around here - i love finding new-to-me kindred spirits...and i've yet to do a give-away...hmmmm...

    mamacrow said...

    oooh, this sounds FUN! i'm all for giving a push to the karmic wheel of pass it on - so hope I'm not too late to join in !