I am of course referring to Baroness Deech and Lord Soley's "insightful" discussion about home education, and why we shouldn't be allowed to do it.
What I love best, is that after being given many, many replies in the comments section of how misinformed they are about this subject, they just melt away. Well over 100 comments combined (and increasing) and between them they manage one response each, and neither of these responses are any different or enlightened than their first post.
These are the people who pass law and run our country.
Even if you don't home educate, you should really pop on over and see what sweeping generalisations these people are making about us.
1 comment:
It is crap, isn't it! I began by thinking she may just be thinking the common place, but now I'm quite convinced she is very arrogant and lazy.
by the way, you asked a while back what youtube tutorials my daughter used for her fimo babies. I just found your comment in my spam folder as my email has directed them all there.
See my reply at www.salamanda.wordpress.com (post is Lani's Fimo Baby). I can't cut and post into your comments box, otherwise I'd have left you a link.
bw
Sally
Post a Comment