Wednesday, 30 June 2010

six


,
Six.

You are now six Mb.

I see you change every day. I see the passion that you instill in

every.
little.
thing.

that you do.


I see you struggle and sweat to accomplish things alone, independently. Cursing those that would like to help because you *need* to do things your way, even if the outcome is not what you wanted.

You love scissors. You love to cut things out and collect them. Things that to me, the uneducated, seem random and odd. You have a gift, an ability to see beauty every where and in every thing.

You loathe maths but love space, shape and symmetry.

You have a fondness for rude words, and collect and store them in a special compartment in your brain. Rarely uttering them but consuming a new one like a delicious treat. I see you rolling the words round in your head, and know that I can do nothing about it whilst they stay in there.

You are unique and I love you.

3 comments:

Appleshoe said...

Oh Kelly, That was so sweet. I hope you are storing these away for when your children are older. Your words are treasures that should be kept. Happy belated birthday Mb. Take care.

mamacrow said...

ooo i love a birthday letter! Hope he had a good time!

Sam said...

Belated Happy 6th Birthday to Mb!

I love your letter, very touching.