
We were busy today, there was lots of activity and whilst we were occupied, Shrek also got busy in his own unique way.

Here he is smiling after being caught molesting the tv.

Only solution was to get out and about, so we spent the afternoon at the park playing rounders with a group of other home educators. Here, Shrek got the attention he deserved, being passed around and entertained by a lot of broody HE Mums. Perfect.
4 comments:
Oh what a familar picture! (the first one). A little tricky taking them to the library when they're at this phase...
Yes, I have fond memories of that first picture too, lol.
I have decided to confine him to his push chair for the next few visits to the library :)
oh they soon learn to put the books back too. well, soonish. my principle is that if a child is old enough to take a toy out a box/take a book off a shelf/put smears on a window then they're old enough to put the toy in the box/put the book back on the shelf/wipe the smears off with a duster...
it sometimes works! tho to be honest, putting a load of toys back in a box is heaps easy than putting a load of books back on a shelf, but being a librarian I see shelving as an essential life skill so it's something I do with all of 'em :D
Post a Comment