The bit between Christmas and New Year. You don't notice it so much these days because all the shops are open as soon as the day itself is over, whereas I'm sure they used to shut for longer.
Christmas day passed in a blur, as it always does. The most popular things were fart putty, whoopee cushions and fake dog poo - there is a theme running here don't you think? May be I should offer my offspring up for adoption to the author of The Potty Diaries.
Sadly, most of us have been ill, the snotty, coughy type of illness. So much so that poor Shrek ended up at the drop in clinic. At 7am in the morning on Boxing Day, when we thought it would be quiet but of course, there were about 90 other people there all coughing and sneezing over each other.
MB is not even sure it was Christmas as there was no snow, and he is convinced you have to have snow for Christmas.
I hope you all had lovely happy illness-free festive periods. I am making plans for the New Year and home ed, more about this later.
1 comment:
Drop In on Boxing Day - urgh! Hope you are all feeling better for New Year!
Lisa :0)
Post a Comment