I am posting a link here to a game on the Science Museum website to say thank you so much to them. They are geniuses, because they have created this game:
http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/launchpad/launchball/
It has opened up a world of force and motion to my darling children that I could never have managed alone. Before this, they were not interested in the conducting properties of copper, or the abilities of a wind turbine.
Now we appreciate the power of the battery in a whole new way, not just as the things that power the annoying toys in the house.
It is a weirdly addictive game that is refreshingly non-christmas related. I am suffering from festive fatigue. The kids have been set to optimum levels of christmas-is-coming-hyperactivity for what feels like a month already, so some non-christmas related activities are rather welcome.
Yes, you may call me scrooge if you wish.
3 comments:
Bah - humbug!....oh sorry just getting into the role ;-)
Thanks for the link, looks good :-)
CJ x
LOL I have festive fatigue and the tree still isn't up, so I will not look until New Year
Lisa
thank you for this! we shall give it a whirl!
Post a Comment