Monday, 15 December 2008

Because I don't want to.

Today we are not doing any thing. I had a weekend of rushing, driving, running, cooking, cleaning, smiling, occasionally arguing, washing, wrapping and other things too numerous to mention.

I am wiped out. The house is looking crazier than ever despite all the cleaning. I am only on here to avoid going back to it. I need to do some creative thinking in order to prevent them all descending on me again on Boxing day as they have all arranged!

I am now eating chocolate spread straight from the jar and a 6 pack of mince pies, whilst drinking coffee and wishing it was some thing so much stronger.

I am stepping over the huge amount of clean but unironed washing in my bedroom and throwing bleach down the loo, pretending that I have cleaned the bathroom.

Today I am doing NOTHING productive. Hurrah for freedom, and curses for tomorrow when I have a group of small people descending on the house again.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I thought throwing bleach down the loo was cleaning the toilet :0)

Lisa x