Sunday, 5 February 2012

my not yarn along

I really want to take part in Ginny's yarn along.

Am I the only person to notice how every one is taking part in this weekly Wednesday activity?

Ginny is lovely, her blog is lovely, her yarn along is lovely.

I just know that pictures of fingerless gloves and scarves in stocking stitch will get stale pretty quick.

Things really haven't progressed since this post a few years ago.

I'm not going to be defeated any more. My knitting angst will be put firmly behind me.

I have joined a knitting circle.

I need to bring my own needles and yarn, but the knitting guru there will set me off down the path of knitted glory.

knit, knit, knittedy knit.....

Watch this space....especially on Wednesdays*.


*but not this Wednesday, as knitting circle doesn't start until next week.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Well done you, it's great to learn a new craft.Keep us informed of how you get on

Cheryl said...

Hey. Way to go. Joining a group. Look forward to seeing your progress.