Wednesday, 29 February 2012

outside :: they swim



I'm not sure how I feel about this....I was in a boat taking pictures, Mr Wah was on the island, just out of shot.



We had spent a day clearing out some of the dead pond weed from last year, and realised we had cleared a strip between the edge and the island.  Eb couldn't resist getting his wetsuit on and trying out the water.

He loved it.  Needless to say I was trying to be cool about it, but note the orange life buoy - he had something to grab hold of.

He needed it, as where he is floating about it is twelve foot deep, and the domain of the rather creepy Sturgeon.

3 comments:

Pip said...

How cool and so much fun XX

W-S Wanderings said...

Okay, that just looks like fun! And deliciously so, to know that monsters lurk below. That is one BIG fish!

Stephanie said...

Wowza! :) Big fish are kinda creepy. Monsters are MUCH cooler, however. ;)