My last post was about our lovely day in the sun.
To reminisce I went through the archives and found a post from April 2009 where I declare that we are on a break.
The very next post is a description of a day by the river, the same spot at the same time of the year, except in 2009 we were wearing coats.
Still, any thing has to be an improvement on last year, when I was up in Scotland and freezing in a park.
Which is exactly what we will be doing next week.
Predictability is my middle name.
2 comments:
What a lovely day you had yesterday, it must have been lovely to spend time with friends in the sun with the children just playing. My lot have wanted only to be outside this week with all this lovely warm weather. I have to admit to having struggled a bit with letting go, we had a fair bit I had wanted to cover this week, but I have put it back on the shelf for another day, as my mum reminded me, "isn't that the point of home edding?"
I have really enjoyed looking back at your blog posts. I love that about a blog, that you can re-visit your past. I hope you enjoy Scotland, its a beautiful place to be in the Spring!
Oh and before I forget, I posted the playdough recipe on my blog for you in case you hadn't seen. Have fun!
ha! i was just talking about this kind of thing recently - how it seems i just repeat myself over and over (and especially in spring! when everything seems new!!)...looking back at those old posts is a nice way to embrace the cyclical nature of it all...think of it as paying attention, with wonder!, rather than lacking in imagination!
Post a Comment