We visited cousins, aunts and uncles, grandparents and friends. It was busy, crazy fun.
There was daily visits to the park just opened next to one set of cousins house.
We are home now, but it is only a few short weeks that we will call this place home...some thing I haven't quite got my head around.
We missed the apple tree blooming - some thing that I love every year. I found myself thinking that it didn't matter, we would be able to see it next year. Of course we won't, unless the new owners are happy for us to come back.
I find myself worrying that the new owners may cut the tree down, but this is another post for another day, as I need to give it a goodly amount of thought.
I am astounded by how much I have missed, my reader has over 1000 unread items. How did that happen? May be it is time to prune my reading list again.
So I'm going to do some catching up over the next couple of days, and will pop in with the ponderings as and when I get to them.
I hope every one had a lovely Easter.
1 comment:
What is it about apple trees? We have one that has stolen my heart and it is slap bang where we really really need to erect a workshed. But I'm still barracking for the apple tree.
Hang in there, Lovely - with all this moving upheaval madness...
Post a Comment