Saturday, 2 April 2011

spy school

So Mb was day dreaming about being in Spy School, a place where you learnt essential spy skills such as sneaking, hiding, observing and of course, the essential mysterious stare.

We talked about how spies become spies, and how they must go through training.

There would be tests of course. Step-by-step tests:


And of course students would need to know where to find the school:


This was good fun, and Mb really enjoyed it. The tests ranged from counting the stairs (observation skills) to standing still like a statue, to sneaking techniques.

We whiled away most of the afternoon creating gadgets, dreaming up exercises and of course there is a hand shake.

I could tell you, but I'd have to lock you in a cupboard afterwards.

(We're nice spies...we don't do killing. Lucky for you.)

2 comments:

Danae said...

Nice blog post, Kelly. I would love to go to spy school.

Appleshoe said...

LOL, this is adorable. Thanks for the spot of sunshine :) Take care.