I have left them to their own devices, because if I don't start doing some house work, we will all walk around naked, starved and dirty. Not a nice image in my mind. So, whilst I catch up on some essentials, they have played, and played and then played some more.
Without my intereference, the games that have been developed have been complicated to say the least, and I can never follow the plot - it's a bit like watching 'Lost' for me.
MB wrote a sentence all by himself - it said "when the sun comes out is it best", but it was written completely back to front. He is left handed and struggles with writing. He is only four though, so I take the view that any writing is a bonus and wholly unexpected.
Today we are going up Windy Hill to try and fly the WindCopter. If you have experience of this and have some words of wisdom, please share. Because if WindCopter doesn't do as expected of him, he will be thrown in the bin.

MB and Shrek. Ok, it's an old picture, but it's cute and it the only one on my OH's laptop.
1 comment:
i'm loving the rythms that are emerging too... the busyness then the playing - processing really I suppose, like when I shove ideas/problems on the backburner and get 'em off later when they're done if you see what i mean!
good luck with the windcopter. no idea what it is so no words of wisdom but good luck!
Post a Comment