Tuesday, 1 February 2011

January 2011

I took less pictures in January than I have any other month.

I have written less this month then I have done, ever.

Real life has taken over.

We are soon to be moving - quite possibly in eight weeks time, but more likely in twelve.

We don't know where we are moving to, because it hasn't been agreed. All I know is for the next three years it will be the UK, and then there is a good chance we will spend two years in the US.

In the midst of all the activity that house moving brings, there has been the usual rounds of visits, workshops and groups that has quite frankly worn me out.

We sat down with the kids and said, nicely "too much".

They looked at their loooong list of activities and paired it down to the two very favourite ones each. Lucky for me, the boys chose the very same activities so I only have to leave the house twice a week for the both of them.

This has been a good idea.

We have more time, and there has been the opportunity to talk and think more, instead of rushing to be at many places, pack many boxes and clear out cupboards.

I have two food processors. I never knew.

This is barely a post.

I'll be back soon.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Also meant to say (but I was being hassled) - Eek! at not knowing where you're going to. That's awful :(

{{{hugs}}}

(Tell whoever you need to be in South Wales ;-) )

Sam said...

Erm...there was another comment, but it must have been eaten.
Good luck with the packing - It may seem never-ending and insurmountable, but it will soon be over. (She says from far too much experience!)
More {{{hugs}}}
Sam x

mamacrow said...

wow. one part exiting to two parts frustrating to seven hundred parts terrifying?!