
If you are having any difficulty working out what it is, let me tell you. It's a home made fuzzy felt dinosaur playset.
Tra la la!
And I made it in under an hour.
Tra la la!
I am not adverse to a bit of celebrating when things go well in the crafting department. However, I am a little disappointed with my wibbly, wobbly photograph taking. I think I need a tripod, but husband will not humour me, even though Barry from 1000 photography hints tells me I do.
8 comments:
Love it! Suitably impressed here :-) And if Barry says you need a tripod, he's obviously the man who knows!
Got your comment about the parcel escapee, lol. I shall look forward to another little delight in the mail. Bonus :-)
oh wow, thats awesome!
Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com
I stumbled across your blog--love the felt board project. I remember having those in Sunday school class when I was a child. Brings back memories.
I didn't have to struggle to find out what that was at all! *So* cute! Well done!
I love it! Now, who's been playing with it? You or the kids ;-) And thanks for the book suggestion - I'm happy to report it's in our library system so I've just reserved it. I'll let you know how we get on with it!
Wow that's fantastic! And it's given me inspiration for what I am going to do with the squirts on Sunday.
Tripod or... the rotation tool in Photoshop or Lightroom something? It's done wonders for my holiday sea photos where the horizon was most definitely not horizontal ;-)
I love this idea. The shapes in the bought packs always seem so wierd to me. I like that you can make whatever your child likes best.
thank you for your comments :)
All happy and blushing and off to look at Lightroom in more detail.
Post a Comment