The temperature has taken a turn outside, but this is not the reason for my chills. Oh no.
I received a letter from the LEA today requesting a meeting or a report about our home education practices.
I went away and checked I couldn't be googled (if they find this I'm done for.)
3 comments:
r u kidding?! you've got loads of stuff on here about all the great stuff you've been doing!
you'll be fine - deep breaths :D
maybe call them and just get the lowdown on what kind of stuff they are looking for, what they'd like to know? Then you can prepare if you want, or write the report in that way if you want....
Personally I wouldn't let them through the door while they are harrassing us with Bad Man threats. You could just sent them a philosophy report of activities and resource list, and a copy of the bit of the guidlines where it says you are perfectly entitled to do this.
turn the tables, because home ed is not defensive. take it as an opportunity to show education in action; boast, blow trumpets, and celebrate your children and their fantastic way of life!
Post a Comment