I have a child who is mad keen on Christmas. He has been known to wear his Santa suit in June. He reads Christmas stories all year round. He loves the whole festive season. I'm glad he does. There have been times when it has made me want to weep. Like the time he sang "Grandma got run over by a reindeer" over and over and over.
Mostly though, I like it. It's like a little festive beacon in the middle of the wind and rain. It stops the miserable weather being oppressive and transforms it in to cosy.
Which is why, when I stumbled upon this little
site, how could I not?
4 comments:
Hi Kelly - have read here a few times but delurking to say hello: "Hello!"
There are quite a few Loch Fynes, I think :)
I liked the post about the dead toad in the car - did it ever turn up?
LOL! Those hats suit you :-)
Might I suggest more imp, than elf?!!
Oh my goodness, that is awesome!!! I've got a Christmas in July kinda kid over here too- and every time he wakes up and sees frost now he says, "ah....its getting close to Christmas...." I'll have to show him this site!
warmly, kate
Post a Comment