It was almost sack material, which meant it would last through the rigours of ninja training. It was grey, which is the colour of trainee ninjas (we made this up).
He spent the hour it took to make, here, with a stack of books:

We didn't follow a pattern, it was true crafty-kahze style. He laid down on the material, and I chalked around him, adding a few inches here and there.
It needs modification. His arms are a little restricted, but this is no bad thing as it has limited the number of ninja related injuries. I am also thinking of hacking it into a two piece. He loves it though, and for a few moments I felt like wonder mum.
The happiest ninja in south west England.
5 comments:
wow, look at that! hems and everything! you ARE wonder mum!
that's fabulous.
Small wants an iceboy suit or a fireboy suit. I'm not sure I'm up to either.
Yes, you are a wonder mum!! Great ninja mask!
Hello
Thanks for the comments, it's nice to hear from you :)
Jax - I bet you could do this easily. If I can, any one can.
There's a fantastic song about ninjas on snacktime by barenaked ladies
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Snacktime-Barenaked-Ladies/dp/B00175O28I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1254893296&sr=8-2
Pretty much all the songs are good on this album - and lots to talk about with the kids
Post a Comment