Wednesday, 4 January 2012

obviously not stopping

Over the festive period, I had a bit of a blogging wobble.

I had a long, hard think about my motivation for blogging, and whether I should continue or not.

I realised that I would miss this space, this lovely opportunity to say what ever pops into my mind.

I would also miss the connections I've made with other bloggers over the past couple of years. From the ever inspiring Barefoot Crofter, to the also inspiring and highly amusing Grit, and all the other bloggers in between (too numerous to list them all but look on the sidebar and you'll see some there.)

We'll be here for a while longer yet.

6 comments:

mamacrow said...

\o/ hooray! would miss you x

W-S Wanderings said...

Yay! The connections made in blogging came as a surprise to me, but wow, what a delight!

Blessings...

Cheryl said...

Catching up with your last posts. Love the reminder to let things flow and what will be, will be. Lost my keys for a day once and that was bad enough. Universe enforcing a break is awesome! As for the pony - that is something else. Glad you are carrying on with the blog. I'd have missed reading about your new adventure in Wales. (Your living my dream!)

Jacqui said...

So glad you are carrying on - I love the connections we make in this blogland. Your horse stories have me gasping in awe, cheering and teary-eyed. So lovely. xxxx

kelly said...

thank you for your lovely comments - and happy new year to you all xo

Stephanie said...

I would miss you, too. Glad there are no plans to shut us off. :)