
So, I always sign up for the creative every day challenge each year (as the buttons on my sidebar will attest.) But last year I failed to blog a single challenge....we did a couple but wow, that year when fast.
The year before that I managed to do more, and I enjoyed it. It's a great thing to get involved in. There is no pressure, you can take part as much or as little as you like, and the link up is a veritable smorgasbord of inspiration from a wealth of wonderful people - how's that for an endorsement of huge proportions?!?!
So this year....I want to try and take part each month, either a big bit or a little bit. I'm not going to make too much fuss, because these things have a habit of biting me in the bottom.
This months challenge is New.
So we used new things. New craft knife, new cutting mat to make new shadow puppets.
There should be pictures right......here.
But there isn't because I need (and the irony is not lost on me) a NEW camera cable. I know somewhere I have a spare but I cannot find it. So I am out tomorrow and a cable is on the list, along with onions and tinned sweetcorn.
This Christmas saw a bundle of new craft supplies arrive in our house, so we'll be trying them out over the month of January, and I'll post the results soon.
Excited to be creating again, and hopefully every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment