A snippet of the past few days...first up stamping with foam (Lb)
The Lake. Looking very end of Autumn, and a little bit sad :(
Eb's rather lovely and unfinished paper mache bowl. We read about this in Amanda Soule's Handmade Home. He wanted to make a big one to house all his small stuff and this is it after the first coat of paint. He used the biggest mixing bowl we had, and I wasn't sure it would keep it's shape but it has, and it looks great.
The start of some Decoupage Moshi Monsters by Eb. Very into the Moshi at the moment, and requests Moshi toys for Christmas.
Some rather funky and eye wateringly colourful fabric given to me. Called Enchanted Forest. The kids all love it as there is lots to look at, so I'm wondering if I should just hem it and make it into a wall hanging for the landing which is plain white all round.
There has also been some frantic preparation for a new arrival....
No comments:
Post a Comment