It was made out of a piece of foam we found in one of my many junk boxes. This is where I should admit to unearthing a suitcase full of plastic cartons, bits of foam and some strange plastic blocks that I can't work out the history or function of.
I realise I cannot move a suitcase of stuff such as this, so my new philosophy is to try and use as much of it up as possible before we move.
A cunning plan.
There is motivation for me to make things - some thing I have been lacking lately for one reason or another, and there is plenty of inspiration for the kids to create.
We are rather pleased with the test results, and tomorrow plan to wash the stamp of poster paint (the beauty of foam) and try out printing on fabric using the remains of our fabric paint stash.
We have done some stamp making before inspired by the lovely Sam, and I think she has a tutorial about making stamps from foam here.
New spring wardrobe maybe?
1 comment:
Aah these look GREAT! Hooray for random items in the craft bag!!!
Maggy
Post a Comment