So.....I'm still packing and sorting and organising.
What would be a really silly thing to do?
How about a visit to the scrapstore.
I went to get some clay - their prices are so reasonable, and the clay is good quality.
I came back with a sack of fabric and yarn....it was twelve pounds for the whole bag.
A bargain.
Some how I don't think Mr Wah will be overly thrilled with the cost effectiveness. Part of me wants to have it all squirreled away before his return, but reality and experience tells me that one of my offspring will drop me in it anyway. I let them pick a few bits of foam offcuts and medical items for their play hospital, but even that bribe won't stop them spilling the beans.
So the plan is to find homes for it, and pretend it wasn't really a sack the size of a wheely bin.
This experience tells me a great deal about myself.
I am not as self disciplined as I would like to believe.
I am a sucker for pretty things.
Scrapstore is my favourite place in the whole, wide world.
3 comments:
I do need to see if there is a scrap store locally to me. I guess I would be like a child in a sweetshop
A whole sack of fabric and yarn... I like the sound of that. Kind of rolls off the tongue. You will put it all too good use and I'm sure Mr. Wah knows that :) Sometimes you just need a treat. Take care.
:) I suspect I'd be a regular customer.
Post a Comment