I have been living off the stuff for the past three days. I have spent most of the time snuggling in my bed, or sofa, or on one occasion, the kitchen floor.
After two nights of sleeplessness, I had the (bad) idea to take Night Nurse. I needed sleep...
OH MY. I slept all right. I was a zombie for the following morning. Never, ever, again.
Happily, I managed to take the kids to a local HE meet up on Wednesday before the lurgy struck, and we had a great time learning to make origami stars and how to crochet.
Whilst I laid about in a helpless heap, the children:
Watched the whole of Dinosaur Secrets, and then Eb and Mb went off and reenacted each episode, whilst Shrek got to rocking out to the Jimmes.
Listened to Atticus the Storyteller: 100 Greek Myths. Again. Still fantastic.
Read to each other (so lovely of them) the story of Hiawatha, The story of the Sun and the North Wind, Brainwaves (again) and a Hiccup picture book, which is an excellent introduction into Cressida Cowell.
No comments:
Post a Comment