We are still here, not moved. Oh how the irony of my blog name is hitting me round the face like an old haddock at this very moment!
This whole move is going very much at turtle pace as opposed to hare. End of May is fast becoming end of July. I am blaming the sloooow housing market and Mr Wah's ever exciting, fast paced, continually-changing-their-plans place of work.
I am surprisingly fine about it, which is a good thing as I have little choice. Still I am choosing to see the positive, which is more time to pause, relax and savour the last few weeks in our old home.
I am regretting packing up the TV, especially as the weather forecast is rather gloomy for Sunday.
There is a list being made entitled "things we can do" and I had the foresight to leave the Lego out, and we still have paints, paper and some other bits so enough to be getting on with.
I still have the internet, and all the fun and inspiration that can bring, and of course, there is Springwatch.
2 comments:
Hang in there. This weekend Bear and I are heading off to several local parks for picnics. It's supposed to rain here to, but rainy day picnics can be a lot of fun. Maybe that is something to give a try to? Take care.
I was coming to say hang in there, too!
You're right... fun will help. :)
Here's hoping for expediency!
Post a Comment