Today was the local He drama group's end of year performance. Two of my four were in the play so naturally all packing/ organising went out the window.
The play itself was lovely, and a credit to the cast and the long suffering director who is also a talented HE mum herself.
I can confess to getting a lump in my throat as I surveyed the room, and saw each of my children with their assorted friends, and then I found myself wondering once again if we have indeed made the right choice to take them away from all that they know to a new place with new challenges and excitements.
I have to remind myself that we made this choice as a family, and if it doesn't work, we can come back.
So, today can be recorded as the day I got the serious wobbles, but managed to come through the other side.
A small triumph, but a triumph all the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment