Thursday, 20 October 2011

lost my blogging mojo




I think it happens to every one.



Life is busy.

PC is not that reliable, making using it a less than joyous event.



We've been making up a storm, inspired so much by Denise and her creations here. We have a family of five that now sit on our bookcase.



Visiting a new library, checking out as many books as we can carry.


Thinking Christmas thoughts (me)


Planning a bonfire night party (the kidlets.) I've heard whisperings of lighting up the lane with a glowstick chain....that would be a mile of glowsticks. So far I think they've invited every one we've met since we've moved plus family....so we're at about fifty guests now.


Waking up to mist, and fog.


Having a last paddle in the sea before it gets too cold.



Od freaking out because she trod on a Plaice, and she thought it was a Stingray.

Life is good. And a little bit crazy.


(I'm still taking names for the card swap and will be until the end of the month. If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at the post below. It's open to any one, any where)

No comments: