So.
This idea has been kicking about in my brain for a while.
How nice it would be to get some cards from some different people...to think about those far and wide.
I'm thinking along the lines of nothing too complicated...may be each family making five cards and sending them out to five other families.
Is five a good number?
There would be only the most basic of rules.
The cards would need to be handmade. The deadline for posting out would be Friday 9th December - giving every one plenty of time to get them done, and not overspilling into the festive season by too much. It doesn't have to Christmas themed, it could be Solstice if that floats your boat more.
If you are interested, then please leave a comment in the comments section....and we'll see how we go from there.
4 comments:
That sounds like a wonderful idea and i would love to take part!!
We'd like to sign up.
Had to check with the lads, as we've done card swaps before and it just seems to result in me doing a lot of nagging, but I've been assured that we could manage a handful without the nagging :-)
Count us in. My girls are keen to join in.
Yay! I'm so pleased that there are a few people willing. I'm going to leave it open until the end of the month with a little note up on the right hand side.
Post a Comment