This has to be one of the nicest dilemmas I have ever been in. My dear, sweet loving husband has finally agreed to develop the rickety ole garage at the bottom of our garden in to a beautiful new place.
It's going to be a school room/ studio/ work space for us all. It is getting made over as we speak (new walls, new ceiling, lots of plain white walls to cover as we want to....swoon :)
Here is the dilemma, what to call it?
Studio seems a bit wrong, school room just plain scary and work space a bit dullard. So, if you have a suggestion please let me know. Otherwise, it's going to stay "garage", which would be a shame.'t
I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!
(and we still don't have our iron tiles, but promise when we do get them, I will put a piccy up here.)
5 comments:
How about something like: 'the learning chalet'?
I like studio :-) Sounds arty.
Swooning with jealousy, by the way!
The Emporium of Education!
The Ivory Tower?!
The Getaway
The Holiday Cottage
Ooh sounds great!! Am very jealous now and will be nagging dh for us to move so I can have one lol!!
Have to get back to you on that one. I only come up with ides while in the shower. What with water restrictions I've learnt to think uber efficiently! heartily jealous of your space!
Post a Comment