Which means our plans have gone completely up the spout. Not a happy mother.
Shrek has swine flu, thus disproving one idiot school mother's theory that mine "will never get it because they don't go any where."
I think the others have had it too, but much more mildly. They complained of hot heads and snotty noses at the farm the other week, but it didn't stop them rugby tackling lambs for feeding or stuffing the poor donkey with the toughest grass ever known.
Shrek is right up there with a 39.2 temperature, and awful stinking nappies. So, to plan b:
DH takes the other three out to various uninhabited places whilst Shrek and I stay in and sleep. There may be a gap in posts whilst I watch Shrek a little more closely.
4 comments:
oh no poor you! Hope Shrek feels better soon.
We've got a cold going round - it really is just a cold I think, which is a pity, because I'd quite like it to be swine flu because then we've had it then! Ah well.
Blurgh. Like a chicken pox party - only without the chicken bit, or the party. Hope the Shrek is speedily better...
thanks for the comments. He is loads better. I just hope he isn't hallucinating as a side effect, poor sausage.....
sorry to hear this - have just come back from FoH with potentially sflu-ed child. Can't decide whether she is or whether she just overheated yesterday - she is coughing and sniffling, so suppose it could be.
Am really unhappy about losing half of the only planned weekend camping we had set up for this summer.
Post a Comment