Friday, 24 October 2008

A Word About Blogging...

...Hello again.

I feel it is only fair to warn you that I am very new to this blogging, and I am making mistake after mistake.

I just managed to delete a whole post that was saved in draft. I don't know how to get stuff on my side tool bar. I don't even know if the bit at the side is called a tool bar. So, having admitted my novice blog status, please don't have high expectations or even expect to see the same post twice. (Exciting though, isn't it?!?)

If you are a technical genius and would like to share your knowledge with me (this is not code for any one looking for a "special" some one. ) Please feel free to leave a constructive comment.

Thanking you kindly.

P.S. I don't know why it says I am posting at 3.30 in the morning, I'm not at all......I know there is a clock on here some where......

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hello, I'm enjoying your blog so far. Found you via the cushion comment on Grit's Day, lol.
Don't smile at the neighbours, you never know what might happen.
If you go to the settings tab of your blog, you can change the time zone. Maybe you're posting from the other side of the world, and you didn't realise, ;-)

kelly said...

Thank you for reading :)

And thank you for the timely (geddit?) advice.