A friend recently commented on how Lb "runs like he means it."
Lb does every thing like he means it.
His little two year old self does not understand any other way.
Life for him is all about daily delight and daily challenge.
I watch him master new skills and know as we hurtle with speed towards his third birthday, that we are leaving toddler years behind, and entering into little boy land.
He adores trains, mud, trees, cars, investigating his own nose, shorts, haribos, bare feet and his siblings.
There is a lot to learn from my littlest one, not least to run like you really mean it, even if you do look a little bit silly and a big bit cute.
1 comment:
Hello,
(Hoping I haven't already asked you and forgotten where on the blog I had got to!)
I'd be very pleased if you'd join the "typical home ed day in photos", a long standing blogring tradition, that I'm hosting on my blog over the next week or so :)
http://www.patchofpuddles.co.uk/archives/5314/a-typical-home-ed-day-in-photos-request-for-carnival-submissions
Merry
xxx
Post a Comment