Monday, 3 May 2010

All rise for the Queen of Procrastination

Do you know what I have spent the past twenty minutes doing? Trying to find a song I like to listen to in the back ground. I wanted some thing mellow that would match my mood and keep the words flowing. I haven't found it and ended up with some thing frantic playing in the back ground but the upside is the typing is fast (and the sentences disjointed.)

I don't normally blog to music. I normally squish in a corner on the sofa and talk to the Husband about cups of tea and who is going to make them. He's away and I miss the buzzing back ground noise that he creates. We rarely have the TV on in the evenings because he is working and I am doing my own thing, which I like to call pottering.

Honestly the pottering is really just more procrastinating. I even took the time to check out the dictionary for the true meaning of the word. Here goes:

To Procrastinate - to defer action; delay (verb).

Oh look, it's me. Too much thinking, not enough doing.