Outdoor Painting at her house looks like quite a civilised affair. We can do that.
I directed the kids at the wall " Go wild" Said I.
Od got stuck in with some pretty designs, balloons, smiling flowers, that kind of thing:
Shrek meanwhile thought this an opportunity to paint anything - walls, trikes, dogs that stand still for too long:
And himself, of course (I know from previous experience blogged about here that he likes the taste of paint.)
Lastly, I tried and failed to get a good shot of his paintedness at the top of the slide, but got this alien head instead. Still, this is a really good one for any future girlfriends to see, don't you think?
3 comments:
Ooooooh we have a perfect wall for that in the back garden - and it did actually cross my mind yesterday. Now I've read this I can't wait to do it too. Did you just use normal children's paints? I think I mean - was your expectation that the paint would or wouldn't wash off afterwards?
We used normal kid paint from squeezy bottles mixed with a bit of water in.
They do wash off fairly easily - we've used a spray bottle to wash off some errors.
Have fun!
Oh we did! Will be putting up our pictures this weekend I think - it looks lovely and spring timey... but pretty permanent with the paints we used! I think for summer I might repaint that section with black masonry paint so the squirts can use chalks on it.
Post a Comment